We create social and economic value by transforming spaces and realising new centres of cultural gravity.
Our venues are continuously reconfigured and transformed to create new and exciting spatial environments, that are then filled with a variety of incredible content. Complete set builds, fashion shows, music events and brand activations represent just a few examples of activity taking place across our portfolio of venues.
- Printworks London Canada Water
- Drumsheds London Meridian Water
- Exhibition London Shepherd's Bush
- Magazine London Greenwich
- Depot Mayfield Manchester
- Landing Forty-Two The Leadenhall Building, Bank
- Dock X Canada Water
- Thirty Eight Grosvenor Square Mayfair
- The Pumping House Nottingham
- The Beams Docklands
- Dockyards Docklands
- Long Acre Covent Garden
- Aviation House Holborn
- York Road Waterloo
- Churchill Place Canary Wharf
- The Monument Monument
HYBRID SPACES. NO MORE LABELS.
Broadwick Venue highlights
We embrace the impossible and turn the most ambitious visions into reality. Together with our partners, we create experiences focused on innovative programming, ground-breaking production design and first-rate technical production.
“Over the course of the year, our venues are filled with the latest in cultural content, creativity, music and food”